Many of our Israelite researchers have discovered dangerous toxins, and at times unlawful items, within favored snack foods like: pop tarts, Mc Donald’s French fries, Twinkies, Puff’s Marshmallows, and more. Oodles of Noodles, also known as Top Ramen, is one of the snack items our family was use to enjoying. Once we became abreast of the effects Ramen Noodles have on our health such as causing obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, and more, we willingly stopped eating them. According to the Journal of Nutrition, the way Ramen Noodles are packaged is the result of the health failure they cause.
During the colder climate seasons, when the craving of warm soup becomes alive in our bodies and that distinctive taste of chicken or beef top ramen noodles, the mind starts wondering if we may eat the Ramen noodles while excluding the poison. Well, if you really like oodles of noodles, like our family does, we found a homemade solution that excludes the toxins too! Here’s what you need:
Homemade Oodles of Noodles Recipe: Chicken Flavor
- Quart size pot
- 4 Cups of water
- 2 Teaspoons Lawry’s Season Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1 Teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Diced Green Onion or Onion Powder
- 1 Pack of Mrs. Weiss Organic Egg Noodles
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1 Chicken boullon
What to do:
- Pour water and butter into the pot and let it come to a boil.
- Place noodles in the pot and allow the boil to return before adding the remaining ingredient.
- Once the boil has returned, add the remaining ingredient, then TURN THE FIRE OFF.
- Stir the noodles and season quickly, then put the lid on the pot for 10 minutes to allow the flavor to marinate into the noodles.
- Let cool, then serve!
Hope you enjoy your healthy oodles of noodles!