Corn and Black Bean Salad with Basil Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed (or 2 ears fresh corn, grilled and kernels removed)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into pieces the size of the beans
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into pieces the size of the beans
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
*In a medium bowl, mix together the corn, black beans, garbanzo beans, bell pepper, and mango.
*In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, honey, basil, and cumin. Slowly add the oil, whisking constantly until the mixture thickens. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.